It seems like everything we do has something to do with money.
But yet, education and talk about money seems to be almost non-existent.
How can you make changes to your personal money situation if there is no talk about money?
Or if the only talk that we do have is about saving all your money, and what not to do?
It's time to change the status quo on talking about money, so that we can change how money presents itself in our lives.
It was the middle of the night on September 21, 2013 when I awoke, knowing deep inside me that something was wrong, but I had no idea at first. After a few minutes of listening and looking around, I found out there was a fire in the apartment next door to mine.
I spent the next 3 hours outside on the sidewalk just watching the firefighters take care of the fire.
The 4 years prior to this had been nothing but struggle for me. I graduated college and had a hard time finding a job that fit my education and that I loved in return. But it was also during these 4 years that I learned about my own personal connection to the universe and my spirit guides and being an empath.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, an MBA in Forensic Accounting and am 2 classes away from a MSA in Forensic Accounting. But yet I didn't know how to actually manage or pay attention to my money. I had also seen so many women in my job hopping over those 4 years that didn't know how to manage their either.
So that night that I spent 3 hours on the sidewalk watching the firefighters, I made a vow with the universe that I would finally educate myself and make changes in my life. And that's exactly what happened.
A few months later, my business was born to help with energy healing, not money at first. I needed to work on my own money stuff and really learn how to manage my own money, plus I had been taught not to talk about money.
But for me, energy healing didn't work for me in my business. I needed to change the status quo and actually talk about money. When I made this shift of talking about money in my business, everything around me changed too. My business finally attracted my dream clients and I was able to write and create the things I wanted to. Then I was also offered my dream job as an auditor at double the salary of my previous job.
So today, I use my energy healing abilities throughout all of my money coaching, whether in person, online 1:1 or in a group format. I learned about energy healing for a reason, right?
Are you ready to change your money story? And actually start talking about money in your life?
1. I grew up on a dairy farm that my parents still own today.
2. I don't like to cook or clean, but I do both since I live alone and am a control freak so I don't trust someone else to do it for me.
3. My favorite place to be in the beach, even though I've only ever been there once in my life.
4. I have a goal to learn at least one new thing a day.
5. I want to read at least 30 pages of a personal development book each day, but I don't always succeed.
6. I'm an old school romantic at heart and always will be.
7. I love reading fiction books and actually get caught up in the story like I'm a part of it and then laugh, cry and feel all the feels as the story is being told.
8. I grew up disliking cats, but today I have two kitties who have totally stolen my heart.