Father's day is the third Sunday in June every year. And yet it always seems like it comes faster and faster each year. Amiright?!?
I personally always find it hard to find something to get my dad each year.
I mean, what do you get for the man who really does have everything he wants?
A man only needs so many tools until you start duplicating the tools he does have. And unless your father is someone who has hobbies (mine totally doesn't), then it's easy to run out of ideas.
But this year, I thought I'd share a post for ideas that I found that most men might like to receive that I'm considering getting my own dad.
So let's dive in!
Gift Ideas for Father's Day
Weather Forecast Station
My dad absolutely loves being able to see the weather at a moment's notice. He's not a big fan of cell phones, so that's not an option. But he loves these weather forecast stations.
With a weather forecast station, you can see both the indoor and outdoor temperatures. They also tell the time, date and day of the week.
And there are some of these stations that can tell you what the upcoming weather forecast is like, what the moon cycle is and what the humidity is, both inside and outside.
A weather forecast station is great gift to get dad this year!
- Weather station measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall
- Illuminated color weather station display with backlight and auto dim for easy viewing
- Displays comprehensive weather information including indoor/outdoor temperature with trend arrows, feels like temperature, heat index, dew point, indoor/outdoor humidity, barometric pressure w trend arrow, and wind speed/direction
- Shows historical weather information, including enhanced rainfall history
- Includes 12-24 hour feature forecasts
Does your dad have all the tools he needs, but yet it's an unorganized mess? Maybe you could get some tool organization things for you dad.
My dad literally has his tools all over the place: in the garage, in the barn, in the house, in the pole barn. He had tool boxes to organized things, but clearly he doesn't have enough because not everything has a place. So one of the easiest things to get him is more organization.
There are even organizational charging stations to help dad keep all of his electronic tools charged.
- Engineered for users whose work requires they transport hand tools, power tools and other repair components to the worksite
- Made of robust injection molded Copolymer Polypropylene, making it extremely durable and resistant to impact, rough usage, harsh weather
- The chest’s main compartment is covered by a locking and removable drop front door that provides unrestricted access to the drawers
- Four silent and self-oiling wheels are mounted at the rear of the tool chest
Do you have a dad who likes video games? There are all kinds of accessories that are available to help dad enjoy his video games even more.
What about a new gaming headset? I know a lot of gamers prefer to play with a headset on.
- ALL PURPOSE PEDESTAL GAMING CHAIR: Leather lounging game chair can be used for playing video games, watching movies and TV, listening to music, reading, and relaxing.
- IMMERSIVE MEDIA EXPERIENCE: Chair incorporates wireless audio transmission, 2 speakers near the headrest and subwoofer positioned to pound your back with bass-heavy sounds intensifying your game, movie, or music.
- HEADPHONE JACK: Plug in headphones and adjust the bass and volume control on the side jack for personal usage.
- COMPATIBILITY: Connects to Xbox, PlayStation, Gameboy, MP3/CD/DVD, and home theater systems.
- Linear red switches: guaranteed for 50 million keypresses, red switches provide consistently smooth movement without any bump, allowing for lightning fast actuation
- OLED smart display: an integrated command center for adjusting settings and tracking on the fly info straight from your game, Spotify, discord, and more
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy: built for a lifetime of durability and stability
- RGB illumination: unmatched customization with 16.8 million colors per key
- Premium magnetic wrist rest provides full palm support and comfortable, ergonomic feel
It seems like they come out with a new accessory to help men groom their facial hair on a regular basis.
If dad has a beard, then maybe a beard grooming kit is something he'd like.
Or maybe just an electric razor that makes shaving easier.
Maybe he just needs the aftercare for his face and not any new razors this year.
No matter what dad needs this year, there are lots of ideas available. I'm thinking of getting my dad a new razor this year to help him shave a tad bit faster since he says he never has the time to shave anymore.
- Electric shaver for men with SensoFlex: the dermatologically tested swivel head adapts to minimize skin pressure for sensitive skin
- SensoFoil blades are specifically designed for closeness and skin comfort
- Li-Ion Battery for up to 3 weeks of shaving (50 min). 5 min quick charge for one full shave
- 100% waterproof electric razor for Wet & Dry use
- 120-minute runtime-the power of lithium delivers 120 minutes of high performance cordless cutting after just a 4-hour charge
- 3 length combs-full, tough, and under control, the xl-length trimming comb keeps your rugged beard in check, two other combs handle the shorter jobs
- Zoom wheel-just lock in and go, the zoom wheel quickly adjusts the position of the trimming combs, holding them securely at the desired length,
- Detail trimmer-the precision detail trimmer let's you shape and define sideburns and the hard-to-reach areas of your face
Surround Sound System
Does your dad like to feel like his living room is the movie theater when it comes to listening to the sound from movies?
Get his a surround sound system this year for father's day!
It will really make him feel like he's in the movie theater while watching his favorite action movies.
- The JBL bar 5. 1 transforms from a soundboard into a true wireless 5. 1 home theater system for an epic Movie and music–listening experience
- The sound bar features two detachable battery–powered wireless surround speakers with 10–hours of playtime, 510W of total system power, a 10 inch wireless subwoofer, three HDMI inputs to connect 4K devices
- With Dolby digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS, your movies, music and video games will never sound more incredible
- Enjoy rich and thrilling bass from a 10 inch (250 millimeter) wireless sub woofer with the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle of wires
All Things Grilling
Does dad enjoy being a grillmaster?
Help dad become a BBQ professional!
Or maybe he needs a small tabletop grill because there just isn't space for a big grill.
- 【Complete BBQ Tool Set】Grill spatula, fork, tongs, basting brush, grill cleaning brush, extra brush head, 4 steak knives ,4 steak forks, 2 pepper shakers, 8 corn holders, 4 skewers and aluminum case. This grill tool set can help you meet all grilling needs.
- 【Premium Materials】 Our grilling tools are made of high-quality stainless steel, so each of our products is rugged and will not rust or deform. These tools are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- 【Convenient Storage】 The Velcro locks each tool in a neat position, you could easily keep all the barbecue tools in the portable aluminum case. The lightweight aluminum case is easy to carry which is ideal for camping or picnic.
Treat Dad this Father's Day
Whatever your dad likes best, I hope you are able to find the perfect gift for dad this year.
Make this a day that you'll both remember and enjoy the day together.